Portable dark grey Mobile fume extractor self cleaning with 4
Waterun Fume Extractor is for cleaning of both particles and gases.
It is designed to filter the harmful substances, such as
hydrocarbon and cyanide, for the process of soldering, welding,
laser marking & carving, 3D printing,moxibustion treatment,
ect. It catches harmful smoke with freestanding ducts and
adjustable air flow volume tosignificantly improve the working
110V / 220V
2 x 150m³ /h
2 x11m /s
Length of Duct
Φ75mm x 1.4m
420 x 245 x 400
1. Metal body structure, strong and durable;
2. Noise reduction design, quiet operation;
3. Triple-filter design ensures thorough purification;
4. High-quality alloy fan achieves great suction power.
1. How long need to to replace the pre-filter, middle filter and the
- Pre-filter : normally needs to replace by 1 months
- Middle filter: normally needs to replace by 3 months
- Main filter: normally needs to replace by 6 months.
2. What’s the functions for the filters?
- Pre-Filter/F8 pre-filter: the large-size pad filter can filter
large particles of dust (according the requirement to select
pre-filter or F8)
- PP Middle Filter/Fiber glass filter: it filters the middle-size,
small size particles bigger powders for prolonging the main
filter's life. (according the requirement to select PP middle
filter or fiber glass filter,can use both, the efficiency better.)
- Main Filter/Active carbon: it cleans harmful particles and fumes.
- High efficiency filter(combine middle filter and active carbon
filter): it can filter about 0.3micron particles and other harmful
3. What’s the life span of our fume extractor?
Answer: Motor lifetime is (continuous working 24 hours) 20,000
hours, consider environmental factors. Usually it can use 4-5 years
without any problems.
4. The ducts for the fume extractor can be shortened or lengthened?
Answer: It can be shortened or lengthened appropriate; but we
suggest not more than 1.5meter. For multi-station, the total pipe
length should not exceed 10 meters.
5. What’s the best distance between the nozzle and the smokes?
Answer: The distance to be 5-15cm is the best.