200W Intelligent Solder Smoke Extractor Portable Two Flexible Arm
|Product||F6002D Soldering Smoke Absorber|
|Systemic Flow||2 x 150m3/h|
|Air Velocity||2 x 11m/s|
|Filtering Efficiency||0.3micron 99.97%|
|Length of Arm||1.4m|
|Diameter of Arm||75mm or 55mm|
|Noise||Less than 60db|
|Net weight||13 kg|
F6002D Soldering Smoke Absorber is specially for filter harmful
fume during soldering.
F6002D Soldering Smoke Absorber has a triple-filter system which
help to filter the hazardous fume and dust. The efficiency reach to
1) Pre-Filter: the large-size pad filter can filter large particles of dust
2) Middle Filter: it filters the bigger powders for prolonging the main filter's
3) Main Filter: it includes HEPA (high efficiency) filter and gas filter.
The HEPA cleans the gas and powders filtering from the pre-filter
and then carry them to the gas filter. which with the carbon and other chemical combination, filters off
the deleterious substance and then outputs the clean air.
Intelligent Soldering Smoke Absorber Features:
1. The High-voltage and large-volume brushless motor, ensure low vibration, low noise, stable operation. and long life
2. With the intelligent control panel and digital display, the operation becomes easy and simple.
3. With the remote control, the operator can control the machine from a distance.
4. With the truly sensitive and effective "Filter Clogging Alarm System". ( When the filter gets saturated and clogged, the machine will
noise. It reminds you to replace the filter in time.)
5.Ducts can be bent or lengthened as desired and maintain their shape
after adjustment, letting you place them exactly where suction is
6. Wheels make the movement easy and flexible.
7. The machine surface is made of metal, more corrosion resistance and durable
8. Square and Round absorbing nozzle for option
Waterun manufacturing a variety of high quality Soldering Smoke Absorber and Fume Extractor for filtering the harmful substances.
Soldering Smoke Absorber
laser cutting, laser engraving and marking fume extractor
fume extractor for electronics Manufacturing
welding, laser welding
medical, moxibustion, moxa-moxibustion
beauty fume extraction
Pharmaceutical and laboratories, chemical
1.How long need to to replace the filter of F6002D Soldering Smoke
Answer: 1. Pre-filter : about 1 months
2. Middle filter: about 3 months
3. Main filter: about 6 months.
2. What’s the life span of our F6002D Soldering Smoke Absorber?
Answer: Motor lifetime is (continuous working 24 hours) 20,000
hours, consider environmental factors. Usually it can use 4-5 years
without any problems.
3. What’s the best distance between the nozzle and the smokes?
Answer: The distance to be 5-15cm is the best.
3. What’s the advantage compare with ducted exhaust fan?
Answer: 1. Many advantages like (1) Clean the air quality (2)
energy saving (3) easy installation, flexible remove (4) low cost
(5) reduce the incidence of diseases and major diseases, and health
is priceless (6) to reduce unpleasant smell (7) to reduce dust and
other harmful substances, and so on.
Our company uses a brushless motor, compare with the ordinary
motor, this motor speed is higher, lower noise, it does not require
maintenance, but longer product life span. Self-developed impeller,
better quality than ordinary plastic impeller, more stable, more
powerful suction. The unique tiered filter design, can effectively
purify the toxic and harmful substances in the air, such as
formaldehyde, benzene, ammonia, radon gas, sulfur dioxide..etc, and
use of low cost.
Compared with the products from foreign countries, our products in
terms of the effect is almost the same, but the majority of our
products are less than USD2000, so our products are cost-effective,
and the use of more affordable cost. The products from abroad
mainly purify the viruses and bacteria as the main direction of
governance. In China not only to purify viruses, bacteria, but also
clean harmful smoke pollution. WHO estimates that there are over
200 million people deaths each year due to inhalation of indoor and
outdoor air pollution in small particles.